Win with Ragozin Defense with IM Milovan Ratkovic
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- Chapter 1. Bg5 Variation I
- Chapter 2. Bg5 Variation II
- Chapter 3. Alekhine Variation I
- Chapter 4. Alekhine Variation II
- Chapter 5. 5.cxd5 Variation I
- Chapter 6. 5.cxd5 Variation II
- Chapter 7. 3.Nf3, 4.e3 Variation
- Chapter 8. 3.Nf3, 4.Bg5 Variation
- Chapter 9. 3.Nf3, 4.g3 Variation
- Chapter 10. 3.Nc3 Variation I
- Chapter 11. 3.Nc3 Variation II
- Chapter 12. Other Lines I
- Chapter 13. Other Lines II
Learn the Ragozin Defense by IM Milovan Ratkovic
What if you could engineer the ‘perfect’ opening for Black?
Simple. Combine a solid structure of Queen’s Gambit Declined with the attacking potential of Nimzo-Indian.
The result is a powerhouse, hybrid opening called Ragozin Defense!
It is a mega-reliable system that can go from solidly defensive to an attacking “beast mode” in just a couple of moves (and you have all the controls).
No surprise, all top Grandmasters have Ragozin in their repertoire.
Magnus Carlsen, Deng Liren, Levon Aronian, Alireza Firouzja, Vishy Anand, you name it… they ALL play Ragozin.
In this 5-hour crash course, IM Milovan Ratkovic will arm you with the most powerful hybrid opening in existence and make sure you are tournament-ready against any under-2200 player!
What You Will Learn:
- The Mainline Formula – IM Ratkovic analyzed all the Bg5 games in the database and came up with the best approach for Black to fight for an advantage. This works exceptionally well at under 2200 level.
- Move Order Library – There are many ways to get to the Ragozin Setup, and each has its own nuances. Milovan will teach you all the tricks & subtleties of the move order and you’ll be able to exploit small inaccuracies of your opponent to get a quick edge (You spend just one hour on this and win games for years to come).
- Cracking the Anti-Ragozin Setups (Nf3 & Nc3) – You learned all the theories and White tries to avoid the Ragozin? In this course, IM Ratkovic prepares you against just about everything by covering over 90% of the 1.d4 2.c4 lines.
- Beating the Alekhine Variation – White gives a check with Qa4+ and forces …Nc6. This could be dangerous if Black doesn’t know what they are doing. No worries. IM Milovan Ratkovic recommends a simple, low-theory system to play against the Alekhine and neutralize all the threats.
If you want to beat 1.d4 with Black you are in the right place.
Study this course, follow IM Milovan Ratkovic’s advice and you’ll see score TONs of extra points with Black.
About the Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic [FIDE 2411] is a Serbian International Master and chess coach. Some of his top students were able to reach 2400 and 2300 Elo respectively. IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is to obtain the Grandmaster title.