Win with O’Kelly Sicilian with FM Zaur Tekeyev
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- Chapter 1. 3.d4 Variation
- Chapter 2. 3.c3 Variation
- Chapter 3. 3.c4 Variation
- Chapter 4. 3.Nc3 Variation
- Chapter 5. 3.g3 and 3.b4 Variation
Learn the O’Kelly Sicilian with FM Zaur Tekeyev
Want to get all the benefits of playing the Sicilian Defence, but don’t have hundreds of hours to spare on preparing Najdorf or Dragon?
We get it.
We all have busy lives, and simply can’t devote 1/3 of our daytime on opening preparation (at least we know we can’t).
What if you could spend just 4 hours learning a ‘very special’ line of Sicilian that you can play for years to come?
What if we tell you that line is low theory AND statistically better for Black compared to renowned Najdorf and Dragon?
FM Zaur Tekeyev recommends the O’Kelly Sicilian.
It is a practical opening that works great against anyone from 1200 to 2400 FIDE.
And don’t take our word for it. FM Tekeyev [2409 FIDE] has tested and proved the suggested lines and variations to be very effective against opponents in this Elo range.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Beating the Smith-Morra Gambit – FM Tekeyev recommends a vicious response to the gambit, that will sting many under 2300-rated players and discourage them from EVER trying this line again (at least in games against you).
- Move order tricks – O’Kelly is a relatively rare and unknown variation, especially at the club level. FM Tekeyev will teach you the move order which will ensure you’ll get the highest chances to be a few tempi ahead… with Black pieces.
- Breaking down the c3-System – This is perhaps the toughest challenge for O’Kelly Sicilian. FM Tekeyev recommends a bulletproof setup for Black where you will get an equal middlegame and easy-to-follow plan with the central control and attacking possibilities.
- Fighting off the c4-System – FM Tekeyev suggests a zero-theory Svechnikov-Kalashnikov setup, explaining the main strategic and tactical concepts and revealing a super-weapon against the most common Nf4-variation that will SHOCK your opponents!
- Backup variations – FM Tekeyev believes in redundancy, that’s why he often suggests multiple equally strong responses to White’s moves. It serves two purposes. First, you’ll keep your opponents guessing about what’s coming next. And second, you can choose whether to steer the game to positional or tactical rails, depending on your preference.
Whether you are totally new to Sicilian Defense or a seasoned Sicilian expert, the O’Kelly is a great practical addition to your opening repertoire.
Use it as a secret weapon, or the main opening against 1.e4, you’ll score many unexpected wins with Black pieces.
About the Author:
FM Zaur Tekeyev [FIDE 2409]
is a FIDE Master with one International Master norm. Zaur has been coaching chess players of different ages and levels for many years. As a player, he has won multiple tournaments, one of the best results being 1st place in the Russian National Students’ Chess League Championship (Moscow Open, 2017). Zaur is also a big online blitz player, with an online rating of over 2800.