Sicilian Defense Dragon Variation with IM Marcin Sieciechowicz
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- Chapter 1. Illustrative Games in Dragon
- Chapter 2. Minor Lines
- Chapter 3. Minor Lines Games
- Chapter 4. Plans with Castle Kingside
- Chapter 5. Plans with Castle Kingside Games
- Chapter 6. Plans with Castle Kingside part II
- Chapter 7. Plans with Castle Kingside Games part II
- Chapter 8. Plans with Castle Queenside 9.0-0-0
- Chapter 9. Plans with Castle Queenside 9.0-0-0 Games
- Chapter 10. 9.0-0-0 and 10.exd5
- Chapter 11. 9.0-0-0 and 10.exd5 Games
- Chapter 12. Yugoslav Attack 9.g4
- Chapter 13. Yugoslav Attack 9.g4 Games
- Chapter 14. 9.Bc4 and 11…Nd4 System
- Chapter 15. 9.Bc4 and 11…Nd4 System Games
- Chapter 16. 9.Bc4 and 11…Nd4 System part II
- Chapter 17. 9.Bc4 and 11…Nd4 System part II Games
- Chapter 18. 9.Bc4 and 12.Kb1 Variation
- Chapter 19. 9.Bc4 and 12.Kb1 Variation Games
- Chapter 20. 9.Bc4 and 12.h4 Variation
- Chapter 21. 9.Bc4 and 12.h4 Variation Games
If you are tired of fighting for equality with the Black pieces against 1.e4, this is for you.
Ready to launch vicious attacks against White’s King, while keeping your opponent on his toes?
IM Sieciechowicz has constructed a practical Sicilian Dragon Repertoire for all the chess players that want to fight until the very end in every single game. For those not willing to settle for anything less than the most ambitious attacking opening in existence!
No more positional maneuvering, slow development, and prophylactic moves.
The battle begins from move 1.
Losing a tempo, casting a move too late (or early?!), or exchanging the wrong pair of bishops could mean a disaster.
The good news is… IM Sieciechowicz will give you all the modern theory, tested-and-proven battle plans, and must-know pawn formations for becoming a fierce attacking machine!
This is an almost unfair advantage… while your opponents will play on their own.
About The Author
IM Marcin Sieciechowicz
Marcin was the winner of many medals in the Polish junior chess championships over the years, including the gold medal in the Polish junior chess championship in 2010 (under 18). He made two of his IM norms before reaching the age of 18, and the last in 2010, becoming an International Master just after his 18th birthday. He has two GM norms, made in 2010 and 2013, his highest rating was 2462.
Here’s what you would learn:
- Dismantling White’s attempts to go for a positional “Fianchetto System” or the Levenfish Attack. IM Sieciechowicz offers a simple solution to hit both birds with one stone, preventing your opponent to steer away from your home preparation.
- Cracking the setups with the Kingside Castle. This is yet another attempt by White for avoiding the mainline battle, very popular nowadays. IM Sieciechowicz recommends 3 variations resulting in active positions for Black [including the one with a famous Queen Sac!]
- Destroying the Queenside Castle. This is the most ambitious reply for White, signaling that they mean business. IM Sieciechowicz dedicated 4 full chapters to this key variation, revealing how to treat anything white could attempt. Marcin arms you with his ‘preferred lines’ depending on the sharpness of a position you are comfortable handling [from simply attacking to the razor-sharp].
- Fighting off the Yugoslav Attack 9.g4. IM Sieciechowicz gives you all the bells and whistles to come out on top after White’s ultimate test for the Dragon. You’ll have a complete breakdown of the position in your head. You will know what’s dangerous and what’s not while launching a VERY powerful attack of your own!
- 9.Bc4 System. IM Sieciechowicz will give you two very strong setups for Black to choose from [both work well at under 2300 level]. The first one is “no compromise” Topalov’s System. The second one is a …Ne5 variation leading to a powerful attacking sequence. Which one you’d like to win with? It’s up to you!
In this 10-hour training, IM Sieciechowicz will arm you with a strong opening repertoire based on the Sicilian Dragon, up-to-date with the modern theory, and will work great against any U2300 opponent. The course comes equipped with 21 PGN files, containing all the relevant lines and variations, plus some extra ideas for those looking to dig a bit deeper.
There is also a practical section where you can train some of the key tactical patterns and ideas.
Ready to start beating 1.e4?