Rapport-Jobava System with IM Milovan Ratkovic
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- Chapter 1: 3…e6 Variation I
- Chapter 2: 3…e6 Variation II
- Chapter 3: 3…c5 Variation I
- Chapter 4: 3…c5 Variation II
- Chapter 5: 3…Bf5 Variation I
- Chapter 6: 3…Bf5 Variation II
- Chapter 7: 3…g6 Variation I
- Chapter 8: 3…g6 Variation II
- Chapter 9: 3…a6 Variation I
- Chapter 10: 3…a6 Variation II
- Chapter 11: 3…c6 Variation I
- Chapter 12: 3…c6 Variation II
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
Some call it the Jobava London system.
We call it the Rapport-Jobava system—a killer opening for club players and GMs alike.
Club players like it because it is less forced, less explored, and requires a lot less up-to-date theoretical knowledge.
Advanced chess players love it for the unlimited playing chances it proffers against a plethora of Black’s defenses.
King’s Indian Defense, Modern, Grünfeld, Nimzo, Benko, Benoni, Budapest Gambit… bring it on!
Even top grandmasters like Mamedyarov, Radjabov, Nakamura, Naiditsch, and even Carlsen have started adding this opening to their repertoire.
So why shouldn’t you? Especially when IM Milovan Ratkovic brings you his brand-new, exclusive course on the Rapport-Jobava system.
In this 5-hour video course, Milovan takes you through 6 of Black’s major responses from 3…e6 to 3…c5, and how White can go on the offensive.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Tons of theory? Nope! Just learn a couple of lines, understand the fundamental ideas, and get the show on the road, my friend. No need to spend hours on theory like Ruy Lopez, Queen’s Gambit Declined, and so on.
- Get Black out of his comfort zone. Black will be out of preparation almost from the 2nd move. A side effect of being a new opening—nobody studies it! But you did … with one of the best in business, IM Ratkovic, and Black might have to pay for it as early as 10 moves in.
- Tactical to the core. This opening is preferred by two highly creative grandmasters, Jobava and Rapport—who love unknown, flexible positions with lots of tactical opportunities. If you want some action over the board, this opening is for you.
About the Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic has wide experience as a chess coach and a player – this can be seen in his resumé which includes diverse accolades such as being a Serbian Junior Champion. Some of his top students have been able to reach 2400 Elo! IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.
His dedication to the game and eagerness to share his knowledge makes him one of the best chess coaches out there.
Is this course for you?
Are you the kind of player who is always looking for action over the board? If every move looks like a potential sacrifice to you, then this opening is for you.
This opening is perfectly suitable for club players and grandmasters alike.
Club players love this opening because of its very, very little theory. Just learn the setup and get cracking right after finishing the course.
Advanced players love it because of the unlimited options it comes with. It results in sharp middle game positions where White’s strategy can swing between two extremes!