Pirc Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- CHAPTER 1 Classical Variation I
- CHAPTER 2 Classical Variation II
- CHAPTER 3 Classical Variation III
- CHAPTER 4 Classical Variation IV
- CHAPTER 5 Austrian Attack I
- CHAPTER 6 Austrian Attack II
- CHAPTER 7 Austrian Attack III
- CHAPTER 8 Austrian Attack IV
- CHAPTER 9 Byrne Variation I
- CHAPTER 10 Byrne Variation II
- CHAPTER 11 Byrne Variation III
- CHAPTER 12 Sveshnikov System I
- CHAPTER 13 Sveshnikov System II
- CHAPTER 14 Sveshnikov System III
- CHAPTER 15 f3-Be3-Qd2 Setup
- CHAPTER 16 Bayonet Attack
- CHAPTER 17 Chinese Variation
- CHAPTER 18 Kholmov System
- CHAPTER 19 Lions Jaw Variation
- CHAPTER 20 3.Bd3 Variation I
- CHAPTER 21 3.Bd3 Variation II
- CHAPTER 22 Unusual Lines I
- CHAPTER 23 Unusual Lines II
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
The Perfect Weapon to Start Scoring as Black and Humiliating These Guys…is the Pirc Defense.
Bobby Fischer wasn’t afraid.
It was 1962 and he was facing Viktor Korchnoi… and Korchnoi was hardly the strongest of the Russians… and to make things better, the guy had played the Pirc Defense!
Bobby confidently developed his pieces and then licking his lips, he began what he thought was a strong pawn storm with 13.g4 — and this was his mistake.
Viktor “the terrible” shook his head, shrugged and picking up his bishop, captured on g4.
Bobby was shocked and lost a crushing game.
Bobby lost to the Pirc Defense because he, like most players, wasn’t prepared for it.
You see, most 1.e4 players spend all of their time studying the Sicilian, French, and Caro Kann, 1…e5, and all of these “mainline” openings.
IM Ratkovic Milovan knows different.
In fact, according to IM Ratkovic, the Pirc is full of resources for black, has simple but superb middlegame plans (again, for black!) and numerous ways for white to go wrong (see Fischer’s blunder for an example!).
The best thing? Like Fischer, NOBODY is prepared for it!
This is why IM Ratkovic created Pirc Mastermind, a step-by-step course on how you can make the Pirc Defense your secret weapon against 1.e4!
3 Reasons Why You Should Play the Pirc… The Pirc Defense is:
- A Secret Weapon of Top Players! When guys like Fischer, Kramnik, or even Carlsen needed to score vital win…it was often the Pirc Defense and its reputation for solid, but dynamic changes they’d turn to. At the club level, this opening will be a devastating weapon for you!
- Giving White the Center Only to then TEAR it DOWN! Watch as your opponent smugly puts all of his pawns in the center and then use IM Ratkovic’s technique to tear it down with equalizing the position immediately!
- VERY Easy to Learn…Even in a Single Weekend! This is not a Sicilian (Name), this repertoire gives you just a handful of easy-to-remember lines to learn and then you’re done. Focus on your other openings, Pirc will take care of itself!
Pirc Defense Mastermind Includes:
- Pirc Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours] IM Ratkovic Milovan has created a game-changing course simplifying the Pirc Defense enough even to your average club player some nice wins. Simplified theory, attacking plans, tricks and traps…everything you need to start scoring wins as black tomorrow.
Meet The Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic (FIDE 2411) is a Serbian International Master and chess coach. Some of his top students were able to reach 2400 and 2300 Elo respectively. IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.