Lowenthal Sicilian Secret Weapon with FM Zaur Tekeyev
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- Chapter 1. Qxe7 Endgames
- Chapter 2. Main Line
- Chapter 3. Qf3 and a4 in the Main Line
- Chapter 4. Sidelines
- Chapter 5. Sidelines in Move 5
- Chapter 6. 6.Nf3, 6.Nc3 & Nc3 Nge2
- Chapter 7. Rossolimo without 4.Bxc6
- Chapter 8. Rossolimo with 4.Bxc6
- Chapter 9. Tiviakov Grand Prix
- Chapter 10. Grand Prix Attack; 2.f4 & 2.Be2
- Chapter 11. Closed Sicilians; 2.g3 & 2.c4
- Chapter 12. Alapin Variation I
- Chapter 13. Alapin Variation II
- Chapter 14. Odd Responses
Chess Openings for Black: The Lowenthal Sicilian Defense
The Lowenthal Sicilian Defense (1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 e5!) is a rock-solid variation of the Sicilian. Here you’ll need to remember a very minor amount of theory to get significant middlegame plans to win, or draw with Magnus Carlsen himself (see chapter 2!)!
The Sicilian Defense is perhaps the most popular response to 1.e4 and has been favored by World Champions, from Fischer and Kasparov to Carlsen.
It offers you a chance to equalize the position quickly, giving a real opportunity to turn the tables on White and score those vital wins with the Black pieces.
Loads of theory and all types of scary attacks to remember (and avoid!).
But if you’re ready to become a game-winning Sicilian player this week, Russian FM Zaur Tekeyev has a brand new recommendation for you.
The Lowenthal Sicilian Defense is a special brand of the Sicilian. You get simple, positional plans and minimal theory, plus, you avoid all of the ultra-sharp stuff other Sicilian players have to face.
The Lowenthal Sicilian Defense Helps You to:
- Get EASY Equality! This line has you getting the Queens off early and taking all the bite out of White’s system. This is a super solid line that equalizes immediately, and is totally underestimated by 90% of club players!
- Punish ALL Anti-Sicilian NONSENSE: Some guys will try to get clever and sidestep the main line with tricky stuff like the Grand Prix Attack and similar… Never fear! FM Zaur Tekeyev arms you with dangerous weapons to humiliate all of these players. No Smith-Morra, Rossolimo, or Alpin Sicilian will be able to penetrate your defenses!
- Dominate the Bishops with KILLER Knight Outposts! As we said, this is NOT your average Sicilian… In this line, you’ll learn how to use your superior positional skills to make your knights hop circles around their so-called “bishop-pair”.
About the Author
FM Zaur Tekeyev (FIDE 2407) is a FIDE Master from Russia with one International Master norm. Zaur has been coaching chess players of different ages and levels for many years. As a player, he has won multiple tournaments, one of the best results being the 1st place in the Russian National Students’ Chess League Championship (Moscow Open, 2017). Zaur is also a big online blitz player, with an online rating of over 2800.