London System Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- CHAPTER 1 Main Line, 5…e6 I
- CHAPTER 2 Main Line, 5…e6 II
- CHAPTER 3 Main Line, 5…e6 III
- CHAPTER 4 Main Line, 5…e6 IV
- CHAPTER 5 Main Line, 5…Bf5 I
- CHAPTER 6 Main Line, 5…Bf5 II
- CHAPTER 7 Main Line, 5…Bf5 III
- CHAPTER 8 Main Line, 5…Qb6, g6 and cxd4 I
- CHAPTER 9 Main Line, 5…Qb6, g6 and cxd4 II
- CHAPTER 10 Against Dutch Defense I
- CHAPTER 11 Against Dutch Defense II
- CHAPTER 12 1…Nf6 and 2…c5 I
- CHAPTER 13 1…Nf6 and 2…c5 II
- CHAPTER 14 1…Nf6 and 2…c5 III
- CHAPTER 15 Against King’s Indian Defense I
- CHAPTER 16 Against King’s Indian Defense II
- CHAPTER 17 Against King’s Indian Defense III
- CHAPTER 18 Against Queen’s Indian Defense I
- CHAPTER 19 Against Queen’s Indian Defense II
- CHAPTER 20 2…Bf5 or 2…Bg4 I
- CHAPTER 21 2…Bf5 or 2…Bg4 II
- CHAPTER 22 Other Lines – 2…Nh5
- CHAPTER 23 Other Lines – 4…Qe7 or 4…Ne7
- CHAPTER 24 Other Lines – 1…Nf6 and 2…b5
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
A Dangerous, Yet Easy-to-Learn White Opening You Can Learn in a Couple Hours and Play for the Rest of Your Career
To the outsider, he looks like just your “typical” strong guy… the type who always seems to be leading local tournaments…
He plays openings quickly, sees tactics in an instant, and wins games making it look simple.
What If I told you he stopped studying openings years ago?
And instead of laboring over the latest lines, checking each closely with his computer…
…he uses simple “piece path” systems to get amazing positions…
– no matter how his opponents respond!
This guy exists and I know him, his name is IM Milovan Ratkovic!
And today I wanna share his recommended system for white.
The London System is a dangerous, yet easy-to-learn white opening you can learn in a couple hours and play for the rest of your career.
In fact, giants like Kramnik and Carlsen adopted it to avoid the dangerous computer prep of guys like Caruana and Naka!
Listen to IM Ratkovic and You’ll Soon…
- Krush the King’s Indian: Forget the boring idea of building a ‘space advantage’ on the queenside (while black mates you!) and instead use the deadly opposite castling attack for easy wins!
- Dominate the Dutch: Tired of “boring” dutch players trying to lock the position up? IM Ratkovic’s London Method exploits the one weakness in black’s position that most miss…and this idea gives him SERIOUS headaches as early as move 8! See Chapter 10!
- Smash the Slav and Queen’s Gambit Setups: A simple (and deadly) attack! First, Place your pieces on the right squares, thrust your pawn to e4 (diagram) and blast open the kingside with h4-h5! The entire plan explained in Chapter 3!
Interested? Let me help you get started.
Queen’s Gambit Accepted with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours]
In over 10 hours of premium video training, IM Ratkovic gives you a guided tour of this easy-to-learn system for dominating the opening as white. Simply play 1.d4 and 2.Bf4 and then no matter what black does, apply IM Ratkovic’s strategic blueprint to enjoy a solid enough edge to handle any strength of the opponent.
About the Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic (FIDE 2411) is a Serbian International Master and chess coach. Some of his top students were able to reach 2400 and 2300 Elo respectively. IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.