English Opening Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
What You Will Get in this Course
Video LessonsThis Course contains video lessons to guide you through its content.
365Chess CoachLearning chess has never been so fun and effective! Go from theory to practice, step-by-step, guided by the Chess Coach.
Repertoire TrainerStudy, analyze or drill the repertoire in the course. Play one side while the computer replies with the moves on the theory.
Games DatabaseThis course includes a database of chess games played by masters to see the theory "in action".
Risk Free Purchase
90 Days Refund Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with the Course, we will refund the full amount of your purchase back to you. No questions asked!
- CHAPTER 1 Carls-Bremen System 1
- CHAPTER 2 Carls-Bremen System 2
- CHAPTER 3 Carls-Bremen System 3
- CHAPTER 4 Carls-Bremen System 4
- CHAPTER 5 Kings English Variation, Reversed Closed Sicilian 1
- CHAPTER 6 Kings English Variation, Reversed Closed Sicilian 2
- CHAPTER 7 Kings English Variation Kramnik-Shirov Counterattack 1
- CHAPTER 8 Kings English Variation Kramnik-Shirov Counterattack 2
- CHAPTER 9 Kings English Variation Reversed Sicilian 2d6 Move
- CHAPTER 10 Kings English Variation Reversed Sicilian Unusual 2Nd Move
- CHAPTER 11 Symmetrical Variation Two Knights Variation 1
- CHAPTER 12 Symmetrical Variation Two Knights Variation 2
- CHAPTER 13 Symmetrical Variation Normal Variation
- CHAPTER 14 Agincourt Defense 1
- CHAPTER 15 Agincourt Defense 2
- CHAPTER 16 Anglo-Indian Defense Kingside Fianchetto 1
- CHAPTER 17 Anglo-Indian Defense Kingside Fianchetto 2
- CHAPTER 18 Anglo-Indian Defense Hedgehog System 1
- CHAPTER 19 Anglo-Indian Defense Hedgehog System 2
- CHAPTER 20 Anglo-Indian Defense Hedgehog System 3
- CHAPTER 21 Other Lines Anglo-Dutch Defense
- CHAPTER 22 Other Lines Anglo-Scandinavian Anglo-Lithuanian Defense
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
A Complete and Professional Repertoire for White Where Every Single Response is Covered and You’re Guaranteed to Get Solid Positions with a Slight Edge
Maybe you’re a positional player who wants to model a legend like Botvinnik, Karpov, Andersson, or Petrosian…
Or maybe you’re a creative attacker looking for fresh attacking positions…and to avoid the mind-numbing theory that 1.e4 players are forced to memorize… sort of like how Kasparov, Fischer, or Aronian did…
The solution to all of these problems is to give the English Opening a try!
Positional maestros LOVE it and creative attackers often save it as a deadly surprise weapon.
What I have for you today is a complete English Opening repertoire developed by International Master Milovan Ratkovic from Serbia.
You get 10 hours of video training explaining all of the plans, theory, and ideas in the opening as well as a comprehensive set of PGNs to help you review the lines in your favorite chess software.
This guy exists and I know him, his name is IM Milovan Ratkovic!
3 Weapons SURE to Score You Points in Tournaments…
- The Easy-to-Learn (but POWERFUL) Botvinnik System! This system developed by the Godfather of the Soviet school has you building an unbreakable pawn wedge in the center and then pawn storming the kingside before black has a chance to respond (absolutely deadly at club level!)
- The Neo-Catalan…Kramnik’s DEADLIEST Weapon! Prevent black from entering a solid Queen’s Gambit setup with this rare, but deadly system the Russian genius used several times to crush legends like Aronian, Caruana and many others!
- The Super RARE (but Carlsen-like) 4.e3!? vs Symmetrical Variation! Ready to play for a win? With this line, you break the symmetry immediately, saddle black with a bad bishop, AND give yourself a clear plan (while black is totally confused!)
Whether you’re a positional player looking to both improve your results or even a creative attacker who hates the theory involved in playing 1.e4… you can do no better than to take up the English Opening as your deadliest white weapon.
Let’s get this complete repertoire from IM Ratkovic!
English Opening Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours]
What I have for you today is a complete and professional repertoire for white where every single response is covered and you’re guaranteed to get solid positions with a slight edge. Join IM Ratkovic as he trains you in HD video and clearly explains all plans, ideas, and theory, leaving you armed to take on any level of opponent.
IM Milovan Ratkovic (FIDE 2411) is a Serbian International Master and chess coach. Some of his top students were able to reach 2400 and 2300 Elo respectively. IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.